Monday, April 5, 2010

Not a jewelry designer either

I own the components to make as much jewelry as you could imagine wanting. I prefer silver and copper for my medals and lapis and turquoise for my stones. I get in a creating mood and get everything out and then find that I have no idea what to do with them. I can make designs that I see in the many magazines and books I own on the subject but I have absolutely no new ideas of my own. I even have this great silver/clay stuff from which you can create your own silver components, rings, etc. and then fire and finish. It's all still in the box because I don't know what I would make with it.

I think I will ask the creative people I know to design something and I will make it. We can be partners. Because I still have the urge to make things and I still don't have any ideas in my brain.

Calling all jewelry designers: send me your designs and I will make them. We can decide what to do with them once I am finished. If you need to see what supplies I have with which to work I can photograph and email them.

No comments:

Post a Comment